Welcome to Lenny Rose and RoseFit! We are passionate about inspiring mums and mums to be to live their healthiest and happiest life. We are a maternity activewear brand and an education hub for pregnancy and motherhood information. We also offer a pregnancy exercise program, RoseFit to help you move your way through a healthy, confident and pain free pregnancy.
Types of information
Personal information: is information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual who is identified or reasonably identifiable.
Sensitive information: is a sub-set of personal information that is given a higher level of protection. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information
The information we collect
Personal information: The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processors, Stripe through Kajabi and Afterpay);
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- your sensitive information including information about your health and pregnancy as set out below;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Services, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our online Services, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Services, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Sensitive Information: The type of sensitive information we may collect about you includes:
- your state of pregnancy;
- whether you have any absolute contraindications in relation to your pregnancy including ruptured membranes/ premature labour, persistent second or third trimester bleeding, placenta previa, pregnancy induced hypertension (high blood pressure or pre-eclampsia, incompetent cervix, evidence of intrauterine growth restriction, high order pregnancy (i.e. triplets), uncontrolled type 1 diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, other serious cardiovascular, respiratory or systemic disorder;
- whether you have any relative contraindications in relation to your pregnancy including a history of spontaneous abrogation or premature labour, mild or moderate cardiovascular disease or respiratory disease, anaemia or iron deficiency, malnutrition or eating disorder, twin pregnancy after the 28th week of pregnancy, any other significant medical condition; and
- whether you have any of the following symptoms marked fatigue, bleeding from the vagina or spotting, unexplained abdominal pain, sudden swelling of ankles, hands or face, persistent headaches, swelling, pain or redness in the calf of one leg, unable to feel your baby moving after the 6th month of pregnancy, failure to gain weight after the fifth month of pregnancy.
Unless otherwise permitted by law, we will not collect sensitive information about you without first obtaining your consent.
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information: We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Services, including to provide you with a login;
- to provide our Services to you, including to dispatch and deliver our products to you, download our free e-books and checklists, access the RoseFit program;
- to enable you to access and use associated platforms and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you about our Services;
- for internal record keeping, administrative, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run promotions, competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- if you have applied for employment with us; to consider your employment application.
Sensitive information: We only collect, hold, use and disclose sensitive information for the following purposes:
- any purposes you consent to;
- the primary purpose for which it is collected, to provide you with our Services and guide you and your medical or health practitioner in determining whether the RoseFit program is suitable for you;
- secondary purposes that are directly related to the primary purpose for which it was collected, including disclosure to the above listed third parties as reasonably necessary to provide our Services to you;
- to contact emergency services, or to speak with your family, partner or support person where we reasonably believe there is a serious risk to the life, health or safety of you or another person and is impractical for us to obtain your consent; and
- if otherwise required or authorised by law, such as if the information is subpoenaed.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, to us, including (without limitation) IT service providers, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, couriers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators. Some of the third party service providers we currently use include Kajabi, Hubspot, DocuSign, Sendle, Stripe and Afterpay;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or of any promotions or competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel or other relevant businesses.
Overseas disclosure: Where we disclose your personal information to third parties listed above, these third parties may store, transfer or access personal information outside of Australia.
We will only disclose your personal information to countries with laws which protect your personal information in a way which is substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles or we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict and unsubscribe: To object to processing for direct marketing/unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to withhold access to your personal information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to not correct your personal information.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take in response to your complaint. You also have the right to contact the relevant privacy authority.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
Cookies and web beacons
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Rose McCaughey trading as Lenny Rose and RoseFit ABN 26 782 283 913
Last update: 19 August 2020
© LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd