Printable Hospital Bag Checklist For Practical Mums
Download this checklist for you to ensure you are well prepared with your essential needs for a comfortable and smooth-sailing birth. Print this checklist and keep it closeby to use it as a handy reference!
What To Pack In Maternity Hospital Bag For Birth?
Getting ready to give birth is one of the most exciting and suspenseful times in a mum’s life. With a never-ending list of things to do before and after birth, we’d like to share our 1-page hospital bag checklist to help you out (virtually).
Beautifully designed to help you gather together all the essentials you’ll need during labour and after your baby is born. Our checklist has 4 sections: for mums, for baby, for partner and for support team. Download your copy now!
Even if you’re not planning a hospital birth, consider pre-packing your bag as a backup plan.
What you will learn:
- What to bring for a hassle-free experience
- Must-have items for mum & baby
- Recommended items for mum & baby
- Things to bring to capture every birth moment
- Reminders for partner & support team
- Other important considerations you may not have thought of